Friday, September 30, 2016

I'm A Cover Girl

Evenin' everyone, Splash is in the house!  I don't really have a Story for you tonight, but I do have something fun to share with you.  Daisy's Mom, Miss Crystal, is one of the administrators for the Facebook T@B Camping Trailers group. One of her housekeeping duties is to change the cover photo from time to time.

Well guess who is the featured Cover Girl this week?  ME!!  Not only that, I showed up again when Jim McDermott offered a link to our buddy Brooke Folk's TalkShoe TearDrop Tailer Radio Show!  What are the odds that this would happen and Momma Sharon could get a screenshot of me in action!!  Look, look . . . 


Brooke's radio show is a big deal because he has been off the air since February of 2015.  Tomorrow morning at 11:00 a.m., he will be broadcasting live again and Jim is his guest.  Momma Sharon has been Brooke's guest on two different occasions and I'm pretty proud of that!

If you'd like to tune in, just click HERE.

It was like Christmas around here this week with all kind of goodies for me arriving at the front door. I will tell you all about it in a day or two.  Y'all have a good weekend, check out Brooke's show in the morning, and get ready for a couple of new Stories from me.  Until then, always remember . . . 

"Peace, Love, & Being A Cover Girl"

No comments:

Post a Comment