Wednesday, May 21, 2014

The Happies Just Keep Coming!

Woohoo . . . happy Hump Day!!  What a beautiful day here in the Carolinas.  I hope that your day is equally fine.  I guess you figured out that I snagged a bit more computer time, didn't you?  Yep, and that means I get to tell you about four more extra special happies we got from our BRR Peeps.

I think this darling silver trailer looks just like me!  I don't have angel wings, but these are stinkin' cute!!

Our little Campmeister-In-Training made this priceless work of art for us!

This is called a "tread catcher", but I think it will catch coins or keys or anything that I tend to lose

I have big plans for these funky waterproof pouches . . . they are going to hold all my cords & cables & chargers!

Tomorrow Momma Sharon and Aunt Becky are off on a scouting trip to check out two campgrounds in the High Country so I'll be back with another Story.  It would tickle me to death to have you stop by for Story Hour.  Until then, always remember . . .  

"Peace, Love & Camping"

No comments:

Post a Comment