Tuesday, May 20, 2014

More Coolio Happies

I've got another little Story for you today about the happies that my Camper Mom and I got during the Blue Ridge Rally.  Every single one of them is unique and thoughtful and I want to share four more with you...

My friend The Fireball wants me to come visit in Michigan!

Look at this teeny tiny little SplashT@B . . . I'm in love with it!!

This beautiful hand-crafted cross came all the way from Bethlehem!

I've always needed something to hold down the corners of my tablecloths to keep them from blowing away!

I don't know how much longer Momma Sharon is going to let me play on her computer, so I really appreciate you pausing for a bit to listen to another Story. Who knows, I might be back tomorrow.  I guess you just better check in to see.  Until then, always remember . . . 

"Peace, Love & Camping"

No comments:

Post a Comment