Friday, May 30, 2014

Meet Me @ Mountain Stream

I swear, she's at it again!  My Camper Mom is a rally fool . . . it's an addiction . . . she absolutely cannot help herself.  I have never known someone who wants to plan things, organize things, and invite people to her camping party like Momma Sharon does!!

Here's her latest do-da . . . a gathering at Mountain Stream RV Park just north of Marion, NC and just 5 miles south of the Blue Ridge Parkway.  It was the site of the very first Blue Ridge Rally in 2008 and also the third one in 2010.  We have camped there on two other occasions and I gotta admit, this place is one of my all-time favorites!

She's all excited because Carson Chapel will be doing one of their famous breakfasts on Saturday morning.  It's where Diane can get her "mash on".  That's a little inside joke between me and T@Bernacle . . . tee hee.

If you are into doing absolutely nothing besides sitting by a creek, visiting with friends, and staying at "the prettiest little park this side of heaven", then please, please, please join me!!

Here are all the details for you . . . 


Have a good weekend campers and always remember . . . 

"Peace, Love & Camping"

No comments:

Post a Comment