Friday, May 16, 2014

My Blue Ridge Peeps

Over on Postcards From The Road, Momma Sharon introduced you to every single one of her Blue Ridge Peeps.  Now it's time for me to tell you about a few of mine!

This is Rosie from Dover, DE . . . she's a Clamshell and does all her cooking outside

This is my brand new friend Lucy, the Short Short Trailer who is from Pittsboro, NC

You've probably met this guy . . . it's my buddy Sunny Boy from LaBelle, FL
I don't know this little Scotty's name, but she is from down the mountain in Charlotte, NC

Here's one of the sweetest guys around . . . this is Red from Greensboro, NC

I've been camping with T@Bernacle from Atlanta, GA for years and years!

Here's another friend that I just met . . . this is Gunny from Conover, NC who is very patriotic!
This is Lemon Drop who lives in the Smoky Mountains in Maryville, TN

It was great to see my old camping buddies and to meet all the new kids on the block too.  I appreciate you dropping by today for a picture book of friends.  I'll finish this Story tomorrow.  Until then remember . . . 

"Peace, Love & Camping"


2 comments:

  1. HI - We just got a camper like Lemon Drop but ours is named Sunny, and we'll be taking her around the West Coast. Let us know if you make it out this way for a rally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sunny...it's really great to hear from you! I kinda doubt that Momma Sharon will ever take me so away from home, but just in case she does, I'll let you know. Thanks so much for the note! Splash, way over here in NC

    ReplyDelete