Sunday, May 18, 2014

Say Hello To My Little Peeps

Brrrrrr . . . what happened to spring?  I cannot believe how chilly it was this morning here in my T@Bport.  I almost needed to fire up my little ceramic heater . . . LOL.

Before I move on to a new Story line, I want to share one last set of Blue Ridge Peeps with you.  Did I tell you that we set all kinds of records this year at the rally?  Yep, I had 41 T@Bs, 7 T@DAs, 5 Airstreams, 2 Little Guys, 1 MyPod Maxx, and 1 R-Pod.  From Sunday all the way through Friday, they kept rolling in to The Holler!

This is Bumpa Tab from Middleton, MA sitting pretty by the fence

Coming all the way from Allentown, PA, this yellow 2004 sweetie pie has a new owner, but no new name

It's always exciting to meet new guys like this tiny MyPod Maxx from Cary, NC

This is my new bud named Ellis Island all the way from Marion IA

Did I ever tell you that Momma Sharon named my friend the T@B-mahal?

I just dig the groovy colors of T@BULOUS from Newport News, VA

T@Bventure lives on Lake Hickory but hails from Raleigh, NC

The Honey Badger came to the Blue Ridge from Damascus, MD

I really appreciate you stopping by on your Sunday to let me introduce a few more of my Blue Ridge Peeps.  Enjoy your weekend and always remember . . . 

"Peace, Love & Camping"

No comments:

Post a Comment