Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Blue Ridge Bulletin Boards

Evenin' everyone!  Welcome back for another Short Story from my recent Blue Ridge Rally.

One of the little things that my Momma Sharon does every day is to put out a bulletin board that contains the activities and weather forecast.  Even though she asks that everyone print out a copy of the schedule, she knows that often gets left off of to-do lists.  With almost 100 Blue Ridgers in attendance, there are bound to be questions that start with, "What time is...?" and "Where do we meet for...?"



I gotta tell you that my Camper Mom is having to scrounge up things to do this week.  In all probability, she's already thinking about the 2015 BRR!  That's OK, because I know how happy it makes her . . . LOL.

We've got some heavy rain coming in tomorrow, so batten down the hatches and always remember . . . 

"Peace, Love & Camping!"

No comments:

Post a Comment