Saturday, May 17, 2014

Five More BRR Peeps

Happy Saturday morning everyone!  It's a beautiful, but cool North Carolina morning here.  I hope that bunches and bunches of you are out there having a cup of coffee in a campground somewhere!

My Story for you today is another chapter in my Blue Ridge Peeps book. Here are few more of my old and new friends from The Holler.

You've seen my cousin before . . . it's Pod from Landis, NC

Look at all the red surrounding my T@DA friend from Grand Rapids, MI named The Fireball

T@Blet came all the from Tallahasse, FL and she loves her 'Noles

I'm not sure if this aqua cutie-pie has a name, but she traveled all the way from Glendale, OH

This is the second Blue Ridge that my little silver friend from Bel Air, MD has been with us

For some reason, some Camper Moms and Dads don't name all of us and that's why I wasn't able to share that tidbit with you.  Just thought you might be wondering about that!

There's one more chapter in this Blue Ridge Peeps book and I'll read that to you tomorrow.  Have a wonderful weekend my friends and always remember . . . 

"Peace, Love & Camping"

No comments:

Post a Comment