Thursday, April 23, 2015

Taking A Blue Ridge Break

By suppertime last evening, Momma Sharon was whipped, slap dab tuckered out.  She had been hard at work all day long, finally sitting down and propping her feet up while eating.  That boatload of items on her to-do list was finally down to just a few.

I told her that she needed to relax and maybe focus on something other than the party in Townsend.  I reminded her that she never created my Spring Break collage and that might be something fun to do after supper.  So that's exactly what she did and I want to share it with you today. 


Today my Camper Mom was up and at 'em early, making a trip to Walmart, getting the Pilot washed, going to the DVM to get my sticker, and grabbing a sandwich at Subway for lunch.  Aunt Becky is going to come over in a bit to help with a few last minute Blue Ridge items.  We are on track, on schedule, and will be ready to pull out for Tennessee on Saturday morning!!  Until then, always remember . . . 

"Peace, Love & Getting Ready For TN"

No comments:

Post a Comment