Thursday, April 16, 2015

A Good Day To "Paint"

It's another chilly wet day here where I live.  The perfect activity on a yucky day like today is to get out the watercolors and do some painting.  Well, that's not really how it works with me.  Momma Sharon has a groovy app on her iPad that lets her take a photo and magically transform it into a watercolor.  It's called Waterlogue and it's a whole lot of fun to mess around with.

Since I'm in charge of the computer for these two weeks leading up to the Blue Ridge Rally, I get to play.  Wanna see what I "painted" this afternoon?

Momma Sharon's Uber Cool BRR Coffee Mug

Me In The Morning Sun @ Huntington Beach State Park

While I'm at it, I'm going to put that little artsy-fartsy picture of me along with the other "painted" ones over there on the left-hand side!

Thanks so much for dropping by for an itsy-bitsy Story today and I'll see ya back here tomorrow.  Until then, always remember . . .

"Peace, Love & Painting"

1 comment: