Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Campers Only Beyond This Point

Howdy all!  We are back home safely from our NC DOG over at Tanglewood Park in Clemmons, but Momma Sharon and I are having a tug-o-war over the laptop.  I told her it was my turn and she told me that she had more Postcards to send.  Ha, ha, ha . . . look who won!!

I've been thinking about a bunch of snapshots I want to share with you in this post-NC DOG Story. There's one little thread that ties them all together . . . they are all about the campers (two-wheeled & two-legged) and what you might see when you hang out with them

This sign greets all who enter the campground
Miss Sue's junkin' score from Saturday
Even though the leaves weren't out yet,
it was a pretty drive through the park to the campground
Who's that stinkin' cute camper in the background??
Miss D'Nise & T@Bventure were just down the road from me
When packing works this well, it needs to be
documented for the next time . . .  LOL
T@Bventure got new seat covers for the season . . . WOWZERS!
Mom found this rubber stamp at 80% off . . . SCORE
Momma Sharon isn't the only one who appreciates old
picnic baskets . . . just pay Miss D'Nise a visit
Miss Suzanne combined a dog show in Greensboro with the NC DOG
Miss Elaine gave Momma Sharon a camping coozie
Another picnic tin for our collection
Ordinary leftovers are far more special when shared
at a picnic table with friends
T@Bbers only beyond this point!


That's my Story and I'm sticking to it.  Until there's another one, always remember . . . 

"Peace, Love, & Camping"

No comments:

Post a Comment