Wednesday, March 2, 2016

It's Here! It's Here!!


It's here!  It's here!  Not a package, not sunshine, not flowers in the yard.  It's March…the opening of my Camping Season 2016!!

Two weeks from today, Momma Sharon, Splish, (maybe even Aunt Becky), and I are off on our first trip.  We will be heading down to Cheraw State Park in South Carolina to camp with our fellow camp Dutch oven cooking buddies.  In fact, our gathering has a name…SC DOG.

The whole point of this particular trip will be Momma Sharon getting to cook with her fellow Chefs, earning her March Madness Challenge patch for this month, and camping at a new-to-us park.  So far 9 other trailers will be joining me and there's only one I haven't met yet…a new T@B from nearby Mount Holly.  My Camper Mom will be greeting old friends that she hasn't seen since last October.

Our little loop only has 17 sites, so it will be an intimate gathering on the lake.  Yep, on the lake.  I really like camping beside lakes and our site #11 is going to be awesome.  Here's what Lake Juniper looks like…




Momma Sharon snitched these photos off Cheraw State Park's Facebook page and I know she's looking forward to snapping her own photos of the park.  There will be a lot for her to take pics of with all her friends and all that cast iron that will be there…LOL.

I don't know if I'll have another Story for you between now and then, so always remember . . .

"Peace, Love, & Camping At Cheraw State Park"

No comments:

Post a Comment