Saturday, March 2, 2013

A Flood Of Emails

Hey everyone . . . it's me, SplashT@B, coming to you live from the T@Bport!  Are you out there camping this weekend or is it still a bit early? Two weeks from today, I'll be hanging out with my buddy Pod down at Chester State Park in South Carolina.  Woohoo . . . I cannot wait!!

All this week I've noticed that Momma Sharon's email box has been flooded with messages about one thing . . . CAMPING!  She's been chatting with Sisters about the recent Saddle Up gathering in Pigeon Forge, but mainly it's been her T@Bbin' buddies counting down the days to a big campout in Charleston, SC.  To tell you the truth, I'm not sure who she'll be taking to the Lowcountry, me or The Coffee Cup.  

The Cup is scheduled to go, but with all the trouble Momma Sharon is having with NC DMV over the title, I honestly don't know if she'll be able to get a tag in time!  Part of me feels bad about that, but I'm secretly hoping that I get to go.  I'll just have to wait and see.

While I'm waiting for her to make that decision, I wanted to share something really groovy that I found with you.  Check out this S'more Station!

Well, I just wanted to zip you a little greeting while I snitched some computer time this afternoon.  Have a great weekend y'all and remember . . . 

"Peace, Love & 
Looking Forward To Camping!"


No comments:

Post a Comment