Friday, March 15, 2013

Greetings From Chester State Park!

Hey everyone!  While Momma Sharon is trying to get Postcards to load so she can send you a card this evening, I'll take over for a couple minutes and let you know that we all got here safely after a pleasant drive down 321.

I got a big surprise when my Camper Mom drove up at Becky's house to hitch me up . . . Murphy the Camper Dog got to come!  It's really kind of a tradition that she comes along on the first trip of the season and I don't mind one little bit.

I'm parked in a really nice site in this small park and I can even see the lake!  My buddy Pod is right next to me in site 10 . . . I'm in 8.



Momma had me set up in no time flat and she spent the afternoon chatting with cousins Rob and Trisha and then took Murphy on a two mile walk around the lake.

We watched a gorgeous sunset right before Chef Rob had the salmon on the grill.  



I'm so happy I could burst!  Momma Sharon, Murphy the Camper Dog, and I are camping once again!  Make sure you check to see if there's a Postcard in your mailbox and always remember . . . 

"Peace, Love & Camping!"

No comments:

Post a Comment