Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Two More Days!!

Two more days until Momma Sharon arrives to hitch me up for the first camping trip of the season!  I am beyond excited, but you probably already guessed that.

We're not going too far from home and we're only spending Friday through Sunday.  Our destination is Chester State Park, South Carolina . . . March 15-17.  I'm joining my Cousin Pod for the outing.  We've got so much to talk about and I cannot wait to camp side by side once again!  

I checked the weather forecast and it's going to be pleasant all weekend.  I'll make sure that Momma Sharon takes oodles of photos of me by the lake.  I know she plans to send you a Postcard From The Road each evening from the campground, but I'd love for you to stop by here for a Story or two when you have time.



"Peace, Love & Camping!"

No comments:

Post a Comment