Sunday, February 24, 2013

My New Spring Look

Happy almost Spring everyone!

Momma Sharon got back just before noon today from her weekend with Sisters on the Fly in Pigeon Forge, TN.  She went there for an annual February celebration called "Saddle Up".  It's the biggest western gathering east of the Mississippi and it's full of cowboys and cowgirls, chuck wagons, Dutch oven cooking, fancy boots, and crinoline!

You probably know that my Camper Mom isn't a cowgirl, but she does like cowboy music and poetry, jeans and denim jackets, and all the vintage trailers with a western theme.  That's why I know she had a great time at Saddle Up.  Plus it gave her an opportunity to take lots and lots of photos and send you Postcards From The Road!

She told me that there was one T@B there too!  A brand-spanking-new 2012 cutie pie called "T@BIN Fever".  You know I'm loving that blue trim!!  


It won't be long before Momma Sharon will be giving me a spring clean and I know that she has two groovy modifications planned too.  

In case you didn't notice, she let me pick out a new Spring theme for my Stories.  I hope you like it!  Have a good week everyone and remember . . . 

"Peace, Love & Camping!"

1 comment:

  1. Oh WOW! Love the new Spring look! See you in a few weeks at the campground. Rob

    ReplyDelete