Wednesday, March 27, 2013

S'mores Dip Perfect For Camping

Two days and counting until I hit the road for sunny, warm James Island County Park in Charleston, SC!  Did I tell you that I get to go on this next camping trip instead of The Coffee Cup?  Since I have a nice big PahaQue screen room, I can help out by giving Momma Sharon and Aunt Becky lots of extra room for chairs and tables and cooking and relaxing.

That's not really the Story I have to share with you today though.  I saw this really yummy-looking recipe for S'mores Dip on Pinterest.  You just cannot imagine how much my Camper Mom loves s'mores, so I'm hoping she'll read this and decide to make these one day soon!


S'mores Dip

INGREDIENTS:
1 (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
1/2 cup marshmallow cream
Graham crackers, for serving

DIRECTIONS:
In a small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips and condensed milk on high 1-2 minutes, stirring about every 30 seconds, until chocolate chips are melted.  Mix well.  Pour into a 9-inch glass pie pan, spreading evenly.  Drop marshmallow creme by tablespoonfuls randomly over chocolate mixture.  Microwave on high about 30 seconds or until marshmallow creme is softened.  Immediately make several swirls through marshmallow and chocolate, creating a marbled appearance.  Serve immediately with graham crackers for dipping.

Momma Sharon has been so busy yesterday and today getting ready for this trip with her T@Bbin' buddies  I know that she's been making lists and checking things off that list.  Tomorrow she'll be coming down to see me in my T@Bport and will be giving me a bath!  You KNOW I have to look shiny and clean for such an important trip . . . LOL.

Thanks for dropping by this evening to see if I had a SplashT@B Story to share with you and remember . . . 

"Peace, Love and Camping in Charleston!"


No comments:

Post a Comment