Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Something Special For Murphy

Hey all you campers!  Thanks for coming by this evening to see if there's a Story for you.  There is!!

If you picked up your Postcards from this past weekend, you know that Murphy the Camper Dog got to join me and Momma Sharon at Chester State Park.  To be perfectly honest with you, she's not always on her best behavior when she goes with us, but this weekend she was an angel!

If I had an email account and if I had a credit card, I would buy her a present.  I found the perfect little gift for her.  Take a look at this...


Isn't that just the coolest collar you've ever seen?  And it's lime green too, just like me!  If you'd like to get more information on it because you have a special pup, you can find it HERE.  Hey Murphy, you need to tell Momma Sharon that she should buy this for you . . . LOL!!

I just love writing little Short Stories for you guys!  Always remember . . . 

"Peace, Love & Camping!"

No comments:

Post a Comment