Thursday, November 19, 2015

Hap-Hap-Happy Caravan Campers

Mornin' folks!  We've had some damp weather around these parts and I'm pretty sure that Momma Sharon, Aunt Becky, and my pups are in for a wet day at the beach.  Looking back at our Caravan, thank goodness we only had a couple wet days while we were at the coast!  

In lieu of a Story today, I'll just give you a peek into another Photo Album of mine from 14 days with my Trailer Peeps.  

Daisy always has the cutest camping decor

Momma Sharon standing in the road again...this time she was directing my Peeps into parking spots

Too bad I don't have any room for this hella-cool coffee sign

This feisty blue crab wasn't happy on the James Island pier

One of THE most popular activities for our Camper Moms & Dads was bike riding

Keep Tybee Island funky!!

Good morning from Huntington Beach State Park

I followed Pilot and this car magnet mile after mile on our Travel Days

Tangerine & Lucy, my neighbors at River's End

Don't fall asleep when you are sunbathing!!

Arrrgggghhhhh...ahoy there mateys

We saw lots and lots of wildlife at Huntington Beach State Park

The #1 favorite dish on the Coastal Caravan...Shrimp & Grits

Up in lights on James Island

Daisy's sign sums it up...we were all happy campers on the CCII

Tomorrow I hope to have a Story about a potential campground for NEXT year's Coastal Caravan.  Momma Sharon and Aunt Becky will be on a scouting trip to Carolina Beach!!  Until then, always remember . . . 

"Peace, Love & Caravan Camping"

No comments:

Post a Comment