Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Caravan Snaps Of This & That

If I told you I had a Story for you today, that would be stretching the truth a bit.  What I have to share falls better under the title of Photo Album.  Momma Sharon loves to poke her camera in the faces of her Beach Peeps, but I like the photos she takes of pups, decorations, signs, me (tee hee) and MY friends.  So with no further ado, here are some of my favorite snapshots from the CCII.

Check out this funky shot of us all ready to leave James Island County Park
I really dig this Tybee turtle made out of beer bottle caps!
I love Crystal & Kobe even if they are Cheeseheads
Tucker is a handsome camping dog
Relaxation, island-style
Momma's friend Mary believes life is all about the dash in between
The folks at River's End Campground gave Momma Sharon the perfect coffee cup
This little fellow wanted to join our caravan too
Duncan on the left and Teddy on the right love the AirT@B Life
Oh look . . . a shop is named for me on Jekyll Island!!
Aunt Becky decorated me for Halloween with a little ghostie
October is a little early for Christmas decorations, but I love this live oak tree at night
Ahh . . . beach time . . . you got that right
Four very cool pendant lights @ the Life Is Good store
Life Is definitely Good on the Coastal Caravan with my Trailer Peeps
Momma Sharon scored some coolio decals for our Dutch oven bucket
My buddy from Florida has a stylish decal on the back window
Caravan life is my kind of life!!

I hope you enjoyed my Photo Album full of caravan snaps of this and that.  Until I see you again, always remember . . . 

"Peace, Love & Caravan Snaps"

No comments:

Post a Comment