Monday, November 3, 2014

Time For Some Coastal Caravan Stories

While my Camper Mom is taking a break from sending out daily Postcards, I am large and in charge of the blogging duties for the next week or so.  Boy do I have some Stories to tell you about my two week beach odyssey down the coast!

When Momma Sharon hatched this idea of a coastal caravan starting in South Carolina and ending in Georgia, I knew it was going to be fun with a capital F and it was!  My plan is to tell you about the campgrounds and campers, Mom's peeps and their adventures.  So plop down in a comfy chair and drop by for a Story or two of the 2014 Coastal Caravan. 



We'll have a groovy time . . . just like this cool photo of me!!  Until tomorrow, always remember . . .

"Peace, Love & Camping!"

No comments:

Post a Comment