Saturday, November 15, 2014

Coastal Collages

My oh my, I have had fun telling you Coastal Caravan Stories for the last two weeks!  It's almost time for me to hand the Mac back to Mom and settle down for my long winter's nap.  But before I do that, I have two more Tales for you. Today I will share my Camping Collages and tomorrow Sharon's Lunchbox Surprise.

After we get back from our camping adventures, Mom goes into a creative frenzy.  She works on Shutterfly books, edits hundreds of photos, and creates camping collages that go on Postcards From The Road.  In fact, she's made a collage of every single trip we have ever taken together!  If you are curious and have a few minutes, you can see them all HERE.

Anyhoo, here's the condensed version of the four stops on my Coastal Caravan shown in the artsy-fartsy form that Momma Sharon loves best . . . 





If a picture says a thousand words, then this is the Whole Story. Thanks for coming by on this Saturday and letting me reminisce a bit. Tomorrow I will wrap things up for 2014 and until then, always remember . . . 

"Peace, Love & Camping"

No comments:

Post a Comment