Monday, November 11, 2013

Time For A Toast

Evenin' everyone!  It's me, SplashT@B, with a quick Bedtime Story for you tonight.  It's been so long since I've chatted with you that I forgot Momma Sharon's password and had to look it up!!

On Thursday, we are both heading out for one last camping trip for 2013.  I'm actually a little surprised that we're going because my Camper Mom has a low tolerance for cold weather.  With my small ceramic heater, flannel sheets, and fleece blanket, I told her she would be fine for the weekend!

Our destination is Tanglewood Park Campground that is less than an hour away in Clemmons, just outside of Winston-Salem.  The cool thing about this camping trip is we're going to be joined by a bunch of other folks.  Momma Sharon thought it would be fun to have an un-rally to put the wraps on another camping season, so we're going to have a Tanglewood Toast Un-rally.  We will toast our camping friends and all our escapades in 2013 . . . kinda like New Year's Eve.

My Cousin Pod is coming and he really loves to collect buttons, so I talked Mom into making one for everybody.  Check it out . . . 


Thanks for dropping in this evening to listen to another one of my Stories . . . sorry it was so long in coming.  Until we chat again, just remember . . . 

"Peace, Love, & Camping!"

No comments:

Post a Comment