Tuesday, November 26, 2013

All I Want For Christmas Is...

"All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth, my two front teeth, my two front teeth!"  I've got that song in my head and nothing I do will make it leave!  I really don't want any front teeth though.

Yesterday on Facebook, this question was posed by Kevin . . . "When does one cross the line while camping?"  He featured a very fancy espresso machine and the conversation took off like wildfire.  Over the course of the last 24 hours, almost 50 comments have been made and most of them have been coffee-related!  My little sister, The Coffee Cup, would love this!

Well, I just had to jump in the conversation and share a photo of what's on my Christmas list!!


I have a little mini Keurig stored in the bottom cabinet under my sink, but it's red.  Momma Sharon put a couple Life Is Good stickers on it to detract from all that bold redness, but it doesn't help very much.  The only way to fix that problem is a groovy lime green Keurig . . .  just saying!!

It's a rainy, icy day surrounding my T@Bport, so y'all be careful out there and always remember . . . 

"Peace, Love & Camping"

No comments:

Post a Comment