Monday, September 30, 2013

My Tennessee Collage

Happy Monday everyone!  I hope you had a good weekend.  I'm here to tell you that I sure did!  Momma Sharon surprised me a week ago when she told me I would get to go to her Clinton, TN Antiquing Weekend with Sisters on the Fly.  

The Coffee Cup was scheduled to make the trip, but she experienced a little hiccup in one of her wheels on the way home from Jekyll Island. I'm really sorry that happened to her, but it meant I got to go hang out with my Sister Trailers!

I'll show you some of my photos this week because Momma was true to form with that camera of hers! Here's my collage from the weekend in the meantime . . . 


I sure appreciate you coming by for an itty bitty Short Story today. Have a fantastic week and always remember . . . 

"Peace, Love & Camping"

No comments:

Post a Comment