Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Chilly Camping Mornings

Good mornin' campers!  Our morning temperatures in these parts are starting to take a nosedive and that will be the case when Momma Sharon and I wake up together Friday, Saturday, and Sunday morning at Tanglewood.  My camping cousins up in the northeast have even had a dusting of snow already, but that won't be the case here, thank goodness!

My favorite local TV weatherman, Eric Thomas, posted this forecast for our campground and I think we're going to be A-OK.  



We've got some newbies coming to Tanglewood for the weekend and I'm excited about meeting them! Good weather, old and new friends, camping in a new place . . . what's not to like about that?!

Have a great Tuesday y'all and remember . . . 

"Peace, Love & Camping!"

No comments:

Post a Comment