Wednesday, November 20, 2013

My Final Camping Collage For 2013

Happy Hump Day everyone . . . well, what's left of it anyway!!  Here's an itty-bitty Bedtime Story for you tonight.  

You know how much Momma Sharon loves to make camping collages for me?  She finished up the last one for our 2013 camping season and I want to show it to you.  


It's really hard to believe that we have wrapped up our adventures for the year and it's time for my Long Winter's Nap.  Momma Sharon has to total up our miles traveled and get it entered in my Travel Log.  She'll also be moving all the stuff out of my 2013 Camping Notebook into the big 4" binder with past years.  Then there are cabinets to be cleaned out and gear stowed away.  It sounds like a lot of work, but it's our annual routine.

There are a few more Stories I'll share with you before the end of the year and then we get to start daydreaming about 2014.  Sleep tight y'all and remember . . . 

"Peace, Love & Camping" 

No comments:

Post a Comment