Tuesday, June 6, 2017

I Spy Revisited

Howdy y'all.  It's going to be a beautiful day in the neighborhood . . . rain moving out, lower temps and humidity, and sunshine on my face.

I enjoyed sharing my BRR baker's dozen snaps with you so much yesterday, that I snitched more from Momma Sharon to show you today.  Enjoy . . . 

Potluck suppers need to be spread out over 5 nights so we can taste EVERYTHING & not have to pick & choose

The Big Meadow Moonshine Bar is open for business

Straight off her killer performance at Woodstock, Janis is in the house at the Back To The Garden party

Cheese, olives, & pickled okra thanks to the T@DAers at Thursday Afternoon Cheer

My T@Bbin' buddy Mr. Kevin is kinda silly sometimes

Miss Dena is definitely enjoying her BRR afternoon & that's all I'm saying about that!

Miss Debi is taking home a very handsome fellow she found in a local shop

Sunsets in the campground brought relief with cooler temperatures

Our mornings started out nice & cool too in the Smokies

What a terrific view from the riverside

For the first time in 50 years, Momma Sharon ate a pancake!!

There goes Miss Wendy off on another Townsend adventure

Miss Katie delivered Burger Master sweet tea, dogs, & fries as Backpacks were being handed out on Saturday

Boo hoo hoo . . . I always hate to see this end of a T@B going through the campground

Getting the moisture out of my rug as we pack up on Sunday for our Caravan on Monday morning

Momma's "Oh Hell" hand . . . bid two, bid two!!


It means the world to me that you stopped by for another Blue Ridge Story.  I hope you have a blessed day wherever you are.  Momma Sharon & Murphy the Camper Dog want me to tell you thanks for all your positive thoughts, kind words, and love!  Until I write another Tale for you, always remember . . . 

"Peace, Love, & Photos Galore"

No comments:

Post a Comment