Hey Camping Peeps! Every once in a while, someone over on one of my Facebook T@b pages asks about favorite camping gear. Sometimes Momma Sharon will respond with one or two items. I've never jumped in the conversation, so this morning I am channeling Julie Andrews and thinking about a few of MY favorite things . . .
- a garden flag that says "Just Go" . . . that sums it all up doesn't it?!
- my Cottonwood XL awning . . . it withstood Hurricane Patricia on Tybee Island . . . nuff said
- the fabulous BAL to keep me on an even keel side to side
- a spiffy plastic outdoor mat that keeps our feet dry and compliments my gorgeous colors
I picked the rest of the items for my Camper Mom because I know what makes her happy when we are out there together . . .
- a comfy Coleman chair with a high back so she can relax in style
- a 2" memory foam mattress that makes for some good sleeping under the stars
- a portable ice maker so we can keep our Yeti full of ice and super cold
- a camp Dutch oven (or 2) because she sure does like to cook with camping
- the famous Mr. Werner that will hold her CDOs and get them off the ground
- a Keurig because I live with a coffee hound and I love the smell of coffee myself
I sure had fun throwing this collage and Story together. I hope you enjoyed it and got you thinking about YOUR favorite things. Until it's Story Time again, always remember . . .
"Peace, Love, & Camping With
My Favorite Things"