Sunday, June 5, 2016

Camping With A Few Of My Friends

Whew . . . a lot has happened in the 30 days since my last Story.  I was in full-blown Blue Ridge Rally mode back then and now it's time for the Wrap-um-up Stories.  There were a few last minute cancellations, but when all was said and done, I got to hang out with 62 of my trailer friends.  Pod, T@Bernacle, Breezin', SUNT@B, T@Bitha, T@Blet, T@B-mahal, Honey Badger, Lunetta, Tiny Home 2, Breezy, Duke-Ra-La, Tangerine, and bunches more surrounded me in the campground.  We were a feast for the eyes for sure!

See if you recognize yourself in my BRR Photo Album . . . 





















I know some of you might be thinking, "I thought this was a T@B rally.  Why are there some S.O.Bs in there?"  Well, the folks that pull those S.O.Bs (Some Other Brands) around were all T@B owners at their very first Blue Ridge Rally.  Since Momma Sharon always says, "Once a T@Bber, always a T@Bber", those camper moms and dads are always welcome regardless of what follows them down the road!

Thanks for stopping by today for a Post-BRR Story.  Who knows, I might just be back here tomorrow with another one.  Until then, always remember . . . 

"Peace, Love, and Hangin' With My 
Peeps At The Blue Ridge Rally!"

1 comment: