Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th To You All

Happy 4th of July everyone!  Splash here with a little Short Story on America's birthday.  I'm sitting down at Aunt Becky's high and dry under my T@Bport and that's pretty significant since a lot of people around these parts are building their arks!!  LOL . . . it's been raining for what seems like 40 days and 40 nights and the weatherman says it will continue for at least another week!  YIKES!

I'm sure that lots of my buddies are out there camping with their moms and dads and with that in mind, I'm just going to do a bit of day-dream-camping and tell you that if I could be anywhere with my Camper Mom today it would be somewhere like . . . 

COLONIAL WILLIAMSBURG IN VIRGINIA
PROVINCETOWN ON CAPE COD
Have a big ole happy 4th everyone and remember . . .

"Peace, Love & Camping!"

No comments:

Post a Comment