Friday, June 28, 2013

I Gotta Pizza Bag

Howdeee!  I've got a very exciting Story for you this evening.  About six o'clock there was a knock on the front door.  No one ever comes to Momma Sharon's front door, so the resident Schnauzers went a little berserk.  I knew in an instant who it was . . . it was the FedEx delivery man bringing me something I've been wanting for YEARS!!

My Camper Mom has been talking about getting a big pizza delivery bag to carry my BAL tire leveler for a long, long time.  She read someone talking about it on our Yahoo T@B Group and of course, like a good camper, she snitched that idea.  Trouble was, it took her forever to get one!!

Last week on eBay, she found one at a great price and the right size . . . 20 x 20 x 5" and today it arrived at my front door!  True to form, Momma Sharon grabbed her camera, opened the box, and commenced to record the momentous occasion.

20 X 20 X 5" PIZZA DELIVERY BAG.

PADDED WITH A VELCRO CLOSURE

MY SUPER-DUPER BAL TIRE LEVELER

LOOK HOW EASILY IT SLIDES IN

IT'S A PERFECT FIT!

JUST THE RIGHT DEPTH AT FIVE INCHES

MOMMA SHARON CAN MOVE IT AROUND WITH THE CARRYING STRAPS


Woohoo, she did good, didn't she?!  I think so and I bet you want your Mom or Dad to get you one too!  Feel free to snitch my idea if you want to.

I hope a whole bunch of you are out there camping this weekend and into the 4th of July holiday.  My cousin Pod is down at Myrtle Beach State Park with his folks and I hope he has a great time.  I'm perfectly happy staying home and avoiding all the crowds under my T@Bport.

Have a great 4th of July holiday and always remember what I say . . . 

"Peace, Love & Camping!"

No comments:

Post a Comment