Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Momma Sharon Is Up To Something

Hey campers!  Thanks for coming by today to see if I have another SplashT@B Story to tell.  In fact I do!  

Yesterday my Camper Mom had a long to-do list in hand and headed out of the house for several hours.  One of her stops was at Lowe's.  She's been talking about needing a new power tool.  When she does that I can only smile because I know she's up to something.

I can tell you that she's in the midst of planning for the big upcoming 2013 Blue Ridge Rally and when she gets that look on her face like she had yesterday, I know that Momma Sharon has something fun in the works.  On Thursday morning of the BRR, she's hoping that folks will drop by the Pavilion at 10 o'clock in the morning for Camp Craft.  To be perfectly honest with you, I haven't a clue what that's all about.

Here's what she came home with . . . maybe you can figure it out!


One of these days I'll know what all this means and share that Story with you.  Until then, remember . . .

"Peace, Love & Camping!"

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! I am jealous now. I've been wanting one of those. Have fun. Rob

    ReplyDelete