Saturday, January 26, 2013

Camp@Home

Brrrrrrrrr!  It sure is cold here in NC!  I've been cold all week and I'm ready for some warm temperatures and sunny days again.

My Momma Sharon is back from the beach after making a stop in Charlotte to meet Rob and Trisha at the NC RV Show.  She told me that she didn't see anything there as cute as I am and that she wouldn't trade me for a million dollars.  I already knew that, but it sure makes me feel special all over again . . . blush, blush.

Mom follows a blog called "Girl Camping", but it's really geared to vintage trailers, not T@Bs like me. The ladies there have announced that today, January 26th, is Camp@Home Day and told all their followers to spend the tonight in their campers.  For all the gals that live in warm places, that would work.  Momma Sharon probably would like to camp in me tonight, but it's just too cold for her tootsies.  Gee whiz, it's too cold for MY tootsies!!

I guess she could light a candle, makes some s'mores, sleep on the living room floor and pretend she's camping . . . LOL.  Or maybe she could just gather up all her little camper toys like one of the Girl Campers did and create a pretend campground.


Well, stay warm out there all you campers whether your Moms are with you or not on this Camp@Home evening and remember . . . 

"Peace, Love & Camping!"

No comments:

Post a Comment