Friday, July 27, 2012

Heading Home...Heavy Sigh

Well, my week of SplashT@B Stories has come to a close.  I really have had fun and it makes me grin from wheel well to wheel well to know that you've stopped by to hear them!  Thanks so much!

Momma Sharon had me packed and ready to roll down the road towards home bright and early last Friday morning.  The campground was just beginning to wake up as we pulled out.  I was so thankful that we weren't going back up that nasty steep road we traveled on Wednesday!

Pod led the way out of Fairy Stone State Park towards Stuart, VA.  From there we would roll along towards Mt. Airy and Highway 601.  But Cousin Rob pulled her over in a gravel parking lot before we got very far.  Her tow vehicle, a big Ford truck, had a low tire pressure sign to flash on suddenly and he wanted to make sure all was OK.  True to form, my Camper Mom pulled out her camera...LOL!



We all had a good laugh because as we were pulling back out on the road, the folks at the little restaurant were all pointing and smiling at us.  That's always fun!

So now I'm back home and waiting for my next adventure.  Maybe Momma Sharon will hand over that laptop from time to time and I can send you more SplashT@B Stories.  Until that time, enjoy my Blue Ridge Parkway Cruise Collage and remember...

"Peace, Love & Camping"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 




No comments:

Post a Comment