Sunday, August 5, 2012

I Got A Present, I Got A Present!!

Greetings from my little T@Bport on this first Sunday evening in August!  I hope you have had a great weekend in your part of the world.....and if you spent it camping, I hope you are safely back home.

I have one photo I want to share with you tonight.  So while Momma Sharon is engrossed in the London Olympics, I'm stealing the laptop for a short SplashT@B Story.

A week or so ago, she ordered something for me that she knew I would immediately love.....a handmade potholder that looks just like me......lime green and white!  It arrived last week while she was at the beach, so I didn't get to see it until she got home on Saturday.

Wanna see what it looks like?  Here you go...


Isn't that just so stinkin' cute?!?!

I think something else came in the mail just before she left for the beach, but I'm not sure.  I guess you'll just have to check back by to see.  Plus, she's been turning some photos of me into pencil sketches.  I'll share those with you one day this week too.

Well, that's all I wanted to tell you.  Thanks for checking to see if there were any new SplashT@B Stories and I'll see you later on this week.

"Peace, Love & Camping"

No comments:

Post a Comment