Sunday, October 29, 2017

Making It A Home

It's a chilly Sunday here in the Foothills and it's obvious that winter is right around the corner.  Today I wanted to share a Picture Story about how my Camper Mom tries to make camping with me a real homey experience.  Now, she doesn't really get into all that glamping, frufru stuff, but she does like to spruce our campsite up a bit with special touches.  Here's what I'm talking about . . . 

Miss Ellen gave Aunt Becky a special plant for our picnic table 
Home is where Momma Sharon takes me
A little fall bunting hanging from my front cabinets is kinda sweet
There's a place for everything in the Clam
I love seeing my Southern Living banner hanging out front for all to see
This T@B Halloween decoration is too stinkin' cute
We have welcomed Beach Peeps every year since 2014
Aunt Becky painted this rock in MD,
but left it in our campsite to be found by another camper
Roger's flowers lasted all week at James Island &
were special to look at every day
Even though we have enough flags for every day,
we liked this fall one the best
Sitting pretty during the day
Looking stunning at night

Thanks so much for dropping by today.  Until have have another Story to tell and snapshots to share, always remember . . . 

"Peace, Love, & Homey Touches When Camping"

No comments:

Post a Comment