Thursday, October 26, 2017

A Little Caravan Bling

Greetings from Myrtle Beach State Park, home of the Beach Peeps in their 2nd week of the Coastal Caravan IV.  Mom is taking the night off from sending her Postcards and said I could write a little Story for you today.

My Camper Mom, Aunt Becky, and the pups had a really laid back day. They drove down to the Boardwalk in Myrtle Beach and met their friends at Pier 14 for lunch.  I think they were worried that it might be too cool to eat outside, but the wind was blocked by the building and the sun was warm.  Miss Murphy got to sit up in her own chair.  From fish tacos to clam chowder, crab cakes to shrimp platters, lunch was a hit!







After lunch, they all strolled down the Boardwalk until our little Murphy started lagging behind.  So Mom turned around and headed back to the car, but snapped a few photos along the way.




Here's where the bling happens!  On the way home, my Camper Mom told Aunt Becky to stop at Market Commons to see what shops might be worth stopping at.  When they spied a Southern Living store, it didn't take long to find a parking spot.  As soon as they went in, Murphy and Sophie were offered treats.  Then Mom spied some caravan bling she knew I would love.

Here is the store display . . . 


And here's my present!!


Once we get back home, Mom plans on sewing the little letter banners to the string.  The clothespins work OK, but I want a more tailored look.

So that's my Story for you today.  It's time to pull out our heater, get me all toasty warm for good sleeping, and tell you nite nite.  Until I have another story to share, always remember . . . 

"Peace, Love, & Camping Bling"

2 comments: