Monday, October 2, 2017

Some Of My Favorite Snapshots

Good evening everyone.  Even though it's kinda late, I have a Picture Book from the Jordan Lake Jaunt to share with you.  There's always a lot going on at one of Mom's gatherings and she likes to capture snapshots that others might overlook.  So here's a small collection of photos that I particularly like!  Enjoy.

Pink flamingoes rule at Lucy, the Short, Short Trailer's pad
Books, brochures, name tags, and fall decor greet the Jaunters
Got firewood?
Mom & others brought items for the flea market
Getting ready for a 30-mile Saturday morning ride!
Yard art at the Small Cafe in Pittsboro at breakfast
The perfect spot for a nap or a book or a cold one
These flamingoes welcome folks to Margaret & Lynn's campsite 
Uber cool set-up at Duncan & Gina's house
Chris, Kirsten, & C@lypso sharing the love
t@rdis is working on adding states to the map
Joe goes high tech in his search for TV stations
You won't find a cuter vintage trailer than Erin's PlayMor
C@lypso's color explosion
Saturday night sunset over Jordan Lake 
Time for me to say "nite, nite"

It's time for me to turn out the lights and call it a night.  I'll try to get my Jordan Lake Story written for you a little earlier tomorrow.  Until then, always remember . . . 

"Peace, Love, & My Favorite Snapshots"

1 comment: