Sunday, January 10, 2016

Daydreaming On A Gorgeous Day

Greetings on this unexpectedly beautiful Sunday.  Good thing the weatherman is wrong from time to time.  Today is one of those times!  I'm really, really glad I live where I do, because I don't think I would survive temperatures like -5°.   That's the temp in Minnesota where there's a little football game today.  Can you say BRRRRRRR?

I'm not here to talk about football or cold temperatures though.  I thought I'd show you some super cute camping-related items that I saw on Etsy while working on my Story about The Pillow Lady .  It's always fun to look at stuff online and daydream about camping.  I randomly picked out some items that I liked and Momma Sharon threw them into a little collage for us to share.



Charms for my Camper Mom's bracelet, pillows for my couch, a brown Thermos for The Coffee Cup, towels, vintage aluminum drinking glasses, a campy book, words of wisdom . . . the fun stuff camping daydreams are made of!

I appreciate you dropping by today for another itty bitty Story.  It's almost time for kick-off, so I'll scoot. Until we chat again, always remember . . . 

"Peace, Love, & Camping Daydreams"


No comments:

Post a Comment