Friday, August 7, 2015

Camping In The Holler

Mornin' camper friends!  It's Friday and that means that many of you will be out in a campground having the time of your lives.  That was me a couple of weeks ago and it will be me in a couple of weeks from now!

I've had a good time this week sharing Stories with you from The Holler.  Since Momma Sharon is feeling better, she will be snatching the computer back from me any time now.  So let me share a few more photos and wrap up this fun week with one last Story.

My last 5 vintage pennants got hung this week
We love to wake up with the sun, windows open, shades up
Look at those temps!  Flatlanders, eat your hearts out!! 
Ain't it the truth . . . especially in a campground
Still diggin' the tablecloth that Aunt Becky gave me
What a way to start my day . . . waking up in The Holler
That's my Cousin Pod right next door
Stylin' and profilin' with my blue window awning on Tuesday
Momma flipped it over on Wednesday for a new look
Check out Dutch Oven Central out back 
You gotta take Pod's advice and "JUST GO"

Love, love, love Pod's tablescape 
Raccoon Holler is a home away from home
Site 123, a great site up on the hill . . . I'll be back next summer!


Thanks for dropping by each day this week.  I will see ya at the end of August as Momma Sharon, Aunt Becky, and I hit the road for Cunningham Falls State Park in Maryland.  Until then, always remember . . . 

"Peace, Love, and Camping In The Holler"


No comments:

Post a Comment