Saturday, August 15, 2015

Books From The Road

Hey y'all . . . I cannot believe I snitched the computer twice in just a few days! Momma Sharon has been busy working on some details of the Coastal Caravan II and the 2016 Blue Ridge Rally.  She sure does love all this rally stuff, but it's an awful lot of notes and memos and lists to keep up with!

A week after we both got back from hanging out in The Holler with The Ritchies, she got a great Shutterfly coupon in the mail featuring 40% off and free shipping!  Besides making those cool Smilebox collages, she really likes to make books from her road trips.  And that's just what she did.  She pulled all the best photos she took of me and the mountains and Dutch oven cooking and created this book for us . . .


On Thursday I told you that a great way to capture all the fun moments of your camping trips was with a Smilebox collage, but an even funner way is with a Shutterfly book.  No I don't get paid for doing endorsements, it's just neat to pull one of my books off the shelf and relive the adventure.

Until the next time I have a Story to tell you, always remember . . .

"Peace, Love & Camping Books From The Road"



No comments:

Post a Comment