Saturday, January 17, 2015

Three Saturday Stories

Hey y'all . . . how's it going?  Since Momma Sharon has got half a dozen things going on today, I thought it would be a good time to snitch a little computer time. Come to think of it, I have half a dozen things flitting through my mind today.  How about three little Short Stories for Saturday and three more for Sunday?

Story Number 1 . . . 

I am in need of a new battery/propane box on my frame.  My lime green one has some cracks and I'm really worried that one day it's just going to hit the road all by itself!  The big drawback to getting
another one from Little Guy is that it's spray-painted and the paint isn't infused in the box.  That means that if it gets scratched, white shows through.  A white box would solve that scratching problem, but it just wouldn't look as groovy as my lime green box.

I found a nice white, polymer tool box made especially for A-frames.  It reminds me of Momma Sharon's Yeti and I think it might work well.  We will have to stay tuned on this one.

Story Number 2 . . . 

Today is soap making day in the house.  Momma Sharon has given away some of her homemade soap and people liked it so much, it's time to make more.  In fact, she's
going to make three different batches. What does that have to do with me? When that soap sits inside of my cabinets, it makes me smell good!! Uncle Rob gave Momma Sharon some camping soap for her birthday that keeps bugs away and I cannot wait to use it.

Story Number 3 . . . 

A whole bunch of my friends (Shiny Home, Tiny Home, Breezy, Santa Baby and others) are headed to Florida for some winter fun in the sun. Their destination is LaBelle for the Swamp Cabbage
Festival.  Momma Sharon and Aunt Becky are going, but since their plans include some serious touristy stuff, they aren't taking me. That's OK since I have seven trips on my 2015 camping calendar! 

Okie dokie peeps, that's it for today.  I'll share my other three Short Stories with you tomorrow if you have time to drop in again. Have a great Saturday yourself and until tomorrow, always remember . . . 

"Peace, Love & Camping"

No comments:

Post a Comment