Saturday, January 3, 2015

Filling Out My 2015 Camping Calendar


Happy New Year everyone!  Other than a few fireworks going off in the neighborhood, it was a quiet entry into 2015.

Momma Sharon and I have been plotting and planning and jotting destinations down on my camping calendar.  If all goes well, we have some fabulous trips to look forward to!  She had lunch with Pod's folks this past week and all the did was talk camping talk.  It didn't surprise me one single bit to find out that I will get to camp with Cousin Pod five times this year!  Check out this schedule . . . 

March 12-15 . . . Kings Mountain Kick-Off @ Kings Mountain State Park
March 29 - April 3 . . . Spring Break @ Huntington Beach State Park
April 29 - May 3 . . . Blue Ridge Rally @ Big Meadow Family Campground
June 18-21 . . . ERU Rally In WV
July 20-14 . . . Linville Falls Lodge and Campground

I hope you have lots of fun adventures in store for 2015.  Even though it's early January, camping season is right around the corner.  Until then, always remember . . . 

"Peace, Love & Camping Trips"



No comments:

Post a Comment