Sunday, January 11, 2015

REI Goodies

Yesterday, Momma Sharon and Aunt Becky went on a little shopping spree.  A shopping spree for me!!  They came home with a trunk load of goodies from REI in Concord.  

My Camper Mom has been talking for some time now about getting a light-weight, cool-weather sleeping bag that she can just toss in the car to take the place of my foam mattress, sheets, and blankets for certain trips.  There were lots and lots to choose from at REI in a whole bunch of price ranges and temperature ratings.


Mom and Aunt Bec spread them out on the platform, unzipped them, and slid right in to try out several.  In the end, they both chose an REI sleeping bag called the Siesta.  Momma picked green for me and Bec picked purple.


Not only that, she picked up a set of expanding tent poles for The Coffee Cup's awning and a new microfiber towel for the shower.  My new sleeping bag is roomy and soft and it packs up nicely in a green carrying sack.  I think it's going to be a groovy addition to our camping supplies.

I appreciate you dropping by today for a Shopping Short Story.  Have a good weekend everyone and until I see you again, always remember . . . 

"Peace, Love & Camping Goodies"


No comments:

Post a Comment