Monday, September 2, 2013

My Rolling Home Tour Collage

Hey everyone . . . happy Labor Day!  I hope the only work you've done today is to pack your sweet little camper up from a weekend of camping and hit the road for home.  I spent a leisurely day in my T@Bport and watched the world go by and that suited me just fine since I'm taking it kinda easy since my 800+ mile trip to the Rolling Home Rally in Ohio two weeks ago.

I had the time of my life and one of these days, I'll tell you a few stories about everything I did there.  In the meantime though, I wanted to show you the cool beans collage that Momma Sharon made from our week together.


Thanks for heading my way today for an itty bitty Story.  I promise not to take so long to tell you another one.  Just check by every once in a while to see if I was able to snitch a little computer time and always remember . . . 

"Peace, Love & Camping!"

No comments:

Post a Comment