Saturday, June 8, 2013

In The Primo Site!

It's Saturday.  The sun is shining.  I'm camping in the mountains.  Does it get any better than this?!?!?!

While Momma Sharon is hanging out with all her flutie friends over at the RNAFF gathering, I'm sitting here in primo site #14 greeting everyone as they come and go.  Site 14 is right at the entrance and I get to see and hear it all!


It sure looks different from the last time I was here surrounded by all my camping friends.  In fact, it looks deserted!  That's OK because I'm out front, on the river this time where all the action is.



We've had a lot of rain since we got here on Wednesday, but I promised my Camper Mom that I would keep her high and dry.  In return, she's been taking pictures of me from every conceivable angle!! Here's one of me that I think she should frame!


Momma Sharon and I had just lunch together and she's almost ready to head back over for the afternoon programs, so I'll scoot on outta here.  Y'all have a great weekend and always remember . . . 

"Peace, Love & Camping!"


No comments:

Post a Comment