Monday, June 10, 2013

My RNAFF Collage

In my best Robin Williams voice . . . "GOOD MORNING ALL YOU CAMPERS!"

We've got a cool, dreary start to our day here in the foothills, but I don't have travel plans any time soon, so it's OK by me.  Aunt Becky put my tire covers back on me yesterday, Momma Sharon cleaned out my refrigerator and wiped it dry yesterday, and all that's left to do is to grab my sheets and blanket to throw into the washer.  Ahhhh . . . what a life when everyone waits on you hand and foot . . . LOL.

I wanted to share the collage that my Camper Mom made last evening of our trip to Townsend together this past weekend.  It shows some of her flutie friends at RNAFF (Renaissance of the North American Flute Foundation), Big Meadow Family Campground (which we both love),  and of course, ME.


Momma Sharon is leaving town for another camping trip this Wednesday, but she's taking The Coffee Cup.  Cousin Pod and his folks are hosting a R-pod & Friends gathering not too far away at Raccoon Holler Campground.

There aren't any travel plans in my future until August when we'll be heading way up to Ohio for the big T@B, T@DA, and Little Guy rally called "Rolling Home".  Well, that's not exactly true.  I will be taking a little road trip to Pittsboro where RT's dad (Bob) will be installing a new Max Fan cover over my Northern Breeze fan AND adding a bike rack on my frame!  Woohoo . . . new mods for this season!

Soooooooo . . . that's it for now campers.  Have a great week, I'll be talking to you later, and always remember . . . 

"Peace, Love & Camping!"

No comments:

Post a Comment