Monday, November 7, 2016

The Clam and The Cousins

Our Clam was used for the first time up in MD for the DOG (Dutch Oven Gathering) and I  knew it was a keeper.  My Camper Mom has this thing about awnings, tents, and screen rooms.  For the past ten years she has been on an endless quest to find the perfect one.  When she tucked The Clam up against me at Cunningham Falls State Park, all I could say was "Ahhhhhh."

During the Coastal Caravan, The Clams were out in full force and they were joined by their cousins.  Our folks needed shade, mosquito protection, places for things like ice makers and coffee pots, and coverings for picnic tables.  That was accomplished by a variety of structures.  I told Momma Sharon she needed to take photos because I had a great idea for a Story.  Let me introduce The Clam and The Cousins . . . 

Tom & Cindy's Clam
John & Sandy's Instant Shade 
My buddy Daisy's Therma-Rest
Ruthe & Lloyd's Easy-Up
Dave & Sheila's PahaQue Side Tent
That's MY Clam!
Mary ordered her Clam at OP & it arrived two days later
Lucy, the Short, Short Trailer has a Clam of her own
This great enclosure belongs to Bill & D'Nise
Ellen owns this little 4x4 Baby Clam
This big screen room belongs to Chuck is made by Cabela's
D'Nise & Bill's yellow easy-up was breakfast-central on Tuesday at OP
Kevin & Sheila really like their red Side Tent

So that's a quick look at some of the Clams and their Cousins that we sported on the CCIII.  Thanks for coming around for Chapter 2.  I'll be right here tomorrow and until then, always remember . . . 

"Peace, Love, & Clams"

1 comment: