Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Caravan Decor

When my trailer buddies and I gather for a rally or a caravan or a campout, we always make sure we are stylin'.  We make sure our folks pack awnings and tablecloths and flowers and do-dads that match our colors.  Plus it's always fun to decorate for the seasons.  It didn't matter whose campsite you visited, you could count on seeing some Caravan Decor on the SC and GA coast.





We are a colorful bunch for sure and we aren't glampers.  We are just a bunch of stinkin' cute T@Bs and friends, who have the decorating gene and flaunt it!  

Thanks for popping by for Chapter 3 of my CCIII Story.  I will see you back here tomorrow evening. Until then, always remember . . . 

"Peace, Love, & Caravan Decor"

3 comments:

  1. You've inspired me once again, my friends. No longer will I have bare naked tables at my site. My new tablecloths should be here by Friday. Thought you'd enjoy the name of the design" "Celebrate Local Life Together Southwest Patch". Not only is it really pretty, but it sort of sums up our wonderful times together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing what a tablecloth or pot of flowers or personalized sign will do to spiff up a campsite. It doesn't take much to up the WOW-factor of our little T@Bs another notch or two! Splash

      Delete